- 4 cup grated Paneer
- 6-7 chopped pistachios (pista)
- 4-5 cashew nuts fine chopped
- 1/3 cup milk powder
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp ghee
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder (ilatchi)
How to make Peda By milk:-
- Heat the frying pan on medium flame. Put milk in hot pan and let it melt.
- After that add milk and mix well. Add milk powder and mashed paneer. Mix it well.
- Cook this mixture on medium heat stir continuously until mixture starts leaving the sides of the frying pan and becomes like dough.
- take a deep bowl and transfer the dough into a bowl and let it cool off until dough becomes just lukewarm.
- Mix the sugar and cardamom powder into the dough and knead it for about a minute until every thing blends together and become soft dough.
- Now divide this dough into small roll them into round balls. Lightly press it down.
- Garnishing with pistachios and cashew nuts on every peda.
- Pedas should be served.
2 thoughts on “Milk Peda”
This is myy first time visit at here and i am in fact pleassant to read
everthing at alolne place.