- 5 cup Chickpea Flour / Gram Flour (Besan) (500 gms)
- 1 ltr Milk / Water
- 750 gms Sugar
- 3.5 cup Water
- 750 gms Ghee
- 8-10 drop orange Color
- 8-10 Saffron Flakes (soaked in few water)
- Few cashew nutes for garnishing
- Few Raisins for garnishing
- Few Cantaloupe seed for garnishing
Boondi strainer or fryer of medium sized holes.
How to make Boondi Ke Ladoo:-
- Take a deep bowl and put gram flour and add water or milk mix it well. Prepare a thin batter.
- Take a deep frying pan or kadai and heat ghee in it. Position it over frying pan and drain fill the fryer or strainer with the batter up to the half.
- Boondi in hot ghee by hitting the strainer on side of the frying pan, lifting up then again hitting. This process should be finished very quickly.
- Fry till golden color. Drain and remove. Use up all the batter.
- Prepare sugar syrup. Take a frying pan and add sugar and water on low flame. Prepare sugar syrup of one and a half thread consistency by boiling.
- Add saffron water and color to the syrup. Add boondis in sugar syrup and dry fruits and cardamom.
- Mix it well. Cover and keep for 1.5 hours.
- Prepare round balls with moist hand.
- Garnishing with dry fruits. Serve it.