- 1.5cups soaked sago (sabudana) ,
- 1.1/4 cups boiled , peeled and mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup roasted and coarsely crushed peanuts
- 2 tsp green chilli fine chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander
- salt (lahori namak) to taste
- oil for deep-frying
How to make Sabudana Vada Recipe:-
- Take a deep bowl and wash sabudana 2-3 times. Soaked sabudana over night.
- After that drain sabudana.
- Take a another deep bowl and combine all the ingredients and mix well. When this mixture prepare just like dough, divide this mixture into 10-12 equal portions flat round.
- Take a wok / frying pan. Heat the oil in this frying pan on medium flame. When the oil become heat, deep fry the vada till they turn golden brown in colour from both sides.
- Drain out vada on paper.
- Serve hot vada with curd, coriander chutney and tea.