Eggless Cake Recipe
This Eggless cake recipe will tell you how to make Egg-less cake. After following the instructions mentioned in recipe, one can easily make it in home.
- 2 cup Whole Wheat Flour (Atta)
- 1 Cup Yogurt (Dahi)
- 1/2 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1-2 cup Sugar or Jaggery
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon Powder (Dalchini)
- 3/4 cup Refined Oil or Ghee
- Some Raisins, Walnuts, Figs (finely chopped)
- Cream (optional)
How to make Egg-less cake Recipe
- Firstly Heat Oven to 200 degree C.
- Take a large bowl and mix all the dry ingredients.
- Take a blender and mix yogurt and oil together. Mix it well.
- When yogurt and oil mix well after that in this mixture add all dry ingredients.
- Prepare this mixture in dripping consistency. In this mixture add water if you needed.
- Take a baking dish and oil on the bottom.
- Bake this mixture at 170 degree or 1 hour and 15 minutes. Check it again and again between this time.
- When it become cool, decorate this cake with cream.
- Cut and Serve this cake on birthday party, celebration, Easter, Festival, New year & Wedding.
You May Also Like it