Urad Dal Papad
Dal papad are favorite food item among each age group people. It add extra when taken along with Lunch and Dinner. This recipe will help you in making these Urad Dal Papad easily in your home itself. So let start with the recipe.
- 1⁄2 kg Black Gram Flour (urad dal)
- 1⁄2 tsp Cumin Seed
- 1⁄2 tsp Carom Seeds (ajwain)
- 1⁄4 tsp Bicarbonate of soda
- Salt as per taste
- 4 tbsp Oil
- Chaat Masala for sprinkle
How to make Urad dal Papad:-
- Take a big bowl and add black gram flour, cumin seeds, carom seeds, bicarbonate of soda and salt. Mix it well.
- Add some water and prepare a very hard dough.Cover this dough and keep it aside for 2-3 hours.
- Make small balls by this dough.
- Apply some oil on the rolling board or rolling pins.
- Roll out each balls by the rolling board with the help of rolling pins in a round movement.
- Same procedure follow for preparing remaining balls.
- Place these papad on a cloth or polythene. Dry the papad in sunlight.
- Turn out after 23 hours. Dry them for 1-2 days.
- Take a wok and heat oil into on medium flame. When oil become heat put a papad into it for deep frying.
- Put out the papad and place it in a napkin.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala on it for delicious taste.
- Serve it with tea and coffee.