You can also says that rava toast or sooji slice. A quick and easy Semolina Slice that can be prepare in just few minutes.
- Add 2 thin chopped tomatoes
- Add 5-6 white & brown bread slices
- Add 1 thin chopped onion
- Add 1 fine chopped green chili
- Add 1 teaspoon cream or malai
- Add 3-4 tsp semolina (sooji)
- Add 1 fine chopped capsicum
- Add 2 tsp coriander leaves
- Add 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- Add 1 tsp cumin (jeera)
- Add 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- Add salt as per taste
- Add oil for frying the slices
How to prepare recipe:-
- In a bowl, add tomatoes,onion, green chili,capsicum,red chili powder,cumin,chaat masala and salt and mix well.
- In this mixture cream and semolina are also mix well.
- Heat a tava / frying pan.
- On the bread slices, spread the mixture evenly with a spoon
- On a Hot Tava/ frying pan take 1 tsp oil for each bread slices.
- Place the filling side down & cook it till the onion, tomatoes are lightly brown.
- When onion and tomatoes are lightly brown, turn over and toast the bread other side.
- You can flip once and twice and cook more if you required.
- you can cut the toast triangular and square pices
- serve hot semolina slices with green chutnuey or tomato ketchup.