This is a Spanish Dish. Tostada is a Spanish Word which means ‘Toasted’.
- 1 sheet of corn tortilla (makke ki roti)
- 50 gm mushroom chopped
- 1 tsp thyme (ajwain)
- 5 ml olive oil / butter
- 2-3 fine chopped green chili
- 1/2 cup fine chopped coriander
- 1 small onion fine chopped
- 1 tbs fine chopped garlic
- 1 avocado (nashpati) fine chopped
- 1 portion of cheese dip
- Sour cream, tomato ketchup and salsa for garnishing
- Salt as per taste
How to prepare recipe:-
- Firstly, you take a tava / frying pan (non-stick) and heat it.
- Saute mushroom and garlic in butter.
- Add onion, thyme, green chili, coriander and mix together.
- Add salt to taste.
- Roll and fry a tortilla sheet into a bowl like shape.
- Put the above filling in tortilla bowl.
- Filling in this cup for garnishing tomato ketchup, avocado slices and sour cream.
- serve with cheese dip.