- White Bread 10
- 1/2 cup semolina (suji)
- 2 tabelspoons yogurt (curd)
- 1 tbs rice flour
- 1 inch ginger finely chopped
- 3-4 green chillies finely chopped
- 8-10 curry leaves
- salt as per taste
- 2 tbs oil / ghee for shallow frying
How to prepare recipe:-
- firstly, cut edges portion of all bread slices by knife.
- Take a big bowl and soak the bread slices in some water for softness .
- And take other bowl now add half cup sooji (rava / semolina),ginger, curry leaves, green chilies, rice flour, curd, ¼ cup water and some salt to taste. Mix it well.
- Now take the soaked ingredients in a blender and blend to smooth dosa batter consistency. add water if required.
- Take a frying pan / tava and heat it. Smear some water over the tawa and wipe off with a tissue paper. Sprinkle some oil and wipe off with a tissue.
- Once the tawa is hot; pour a ladleful of batter and spread out in a circular motion. And some oil add on top of the dosa. Cook for 10-20 seconds or till it turns golden brown and crisp. Fold the dosa into half or roll into circular.
- Serve Bread dosa hot with coconut chutney, tomatoes saus and sambar.