- 2 cups boiled corn
- 1/2 cup boiled & crushed corn
- 3-4 tbsp veg mayonnaise
- 4-5 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp refined flour (maida)
- oil for deep frying
- 1 tbsp fine chopped coriander leaves
- salt for taste
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 small size onion fine chopped
- Tomato ketchup for serving
How to prepare recipe:-
- Take a kadai and heat it.
- Take a bowl and mix together boiled corn, crushed corn, breadcrumbs, refined flour, chopped coriander leaves, onion.
- Add veg mayonnaise and mix it well.
- After that , add salt and black pepper and mix it well.
- prepare a small size ball by this mixture.
- and fry these ball in oil till golden brown.
- Serve this with tomato ketchup or green chutney.