- 2 cup Red Lentils (Red Masoor Dal)
- 2 tsp ginger, green chilli and garlic paste
- 1 fine chopped onion
- 3 fine chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1 cup (peel and prick them with fork randomly) colocasia (arbi)
- Salt as per taste
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp turmeric powder (Haldi)
How to prepare Recipe:-
- Wash and boiled the Red Lentils, Colocasia, turmeric powder, salt with 2.5 cup water in a pressure cooker after 2 whistle lower down the flame and let it cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Take a frying pan and heat oil into it.
- Add cumin seeds when seeds starts crackle, add ginger, green chilli, garlic paste and fry for few minutes after that add onion and cooked till soften, when onion soften you add tomatoes and cook few minutes.
- In this Mixture, add Red Lentils and Colocasia, cover with a lid & cook some minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Arbi with dal recipe is ready.
- Serve it with hot chapatis or paranthas or rice.