Bhature is very spice and delicious Dish. This is my family favorite dish. Chole Bhatoore is Punjab’s favorite recipe. Let make Bhature at home today.
- Refined Flour 500gm (Maida)
- Salt 3/4 tea spoon (Namak)
- Sugar 1/2 tea spoon
- Baking Powder 1 tea spoon
- Yogurt -100gms (Dahi) (1/2 cup)
- Oil for deep frying
How to Make Bhature:-
- Take a bowl and in this bowl take refined flour, salt, sugar, baking powder mix it well.
- After that in mixture mix 2 tea spoon oil and yogurt and mix well.
- Mix all ingredients with hand & knead the dough with lukewarm water.
- Cover the dough and keep it warm place in your home overnight or 8 hours to allow natural fermentation to take place.
- After 8 hours or overnight you will see very small bubbles on the surface of this dough.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep frying as the same way as you would frying pooris.
- Take a portion of this dough for preparing small ball.
- Take a rolling board, put this ball on this board and roll it into a flat disk of bigger and little thick than poories size.
- Put the bhatura into the hot oil and press with the ladle very softly.
- Fry bhatura till golden brown.
- Spread a Napkin on a plate and keep the bhatura on it for remove the excess oil.
- Make all bhaturas in this way.
- Serve this bhatura with chole and green chutney.