Welcome to my kitchen.Today we are prepare Bread Chaat Recipe.
- 6 Bread (white / brown) Slices,
- curd 1 cup.
- onion 1 thinly sliced,
- Roasted Cumin Powder – to sprinkle 1/2 tsp
- Red chilly powder to sprinkle 1/4 tsp
- chaat masala 1/2 tsp to sprinkle
- boiled potato 1 finely chopped
- Tomato – handful (chopped)
- Cilantro – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Sev and / or Bhoondhi – 1/2 cup
- Peas 1 cup
- Pomegranate pearls – 1/4 cup (finely chopped)
- Tamarind Chutney – as needed
- Green Chutney – as needed
How to prepare recipe:-
- Firstly, cut bread slices into round shape by bowl. Roast / Grill the bread slices and place into plate. The bread slices should be crispy. Pressure cook the peas with some turmeric powder, salt, chilly powder, garam masala and some tamarind juice. You can also cook this using a slow cooker or using a normal vessel on stove top. You need soft peas along with a semi thick gravy.
- Apply green chuteny over the bread , spread it nicely. Then add onion,potato,check peas.Pour the beaten yogurt over that. Also add some pomegranate pearls.
- Sprinkle some red chili powder, cumin powder and chaat masala over the yogurt.
- Sprinkle sev and/or boondhi on top and serve.