Palak-Paneer is a super healthy North-Indian dish.
- 500 gms paneer (cut into small pieces approx 1″)
- 500 gms bunches of fresh spinach
- 125 gms bunch fresh fenugreek leaves
- 4 tbsp. oil
- 1 large fine chopped onion
- 1 large fine chopped tomato
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tbsp. of butter
- Some chopped coriander leaves
How to make Palak Paneer:-
- Take a heavy bottom frying pan or kadhai or wok and heat 2 tbsp oil in it. Add paneer pieces and fry it till golden brown. After that drain and remove paneer on napkin or paper towel.
- Now take 2 tbsp oil in this pan or wok and heat on medium flame. Add onion and fry it till brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and stir well for few minutes. Add tomato mix it well a minutes.
- Add cumin powder, turmeric, garam masala powder, coriander powder and salt mix it well.
- Add spinach and fenugreek leaves cook till spinach and fenugreek leaves become pulpy and soft.
- After that mash it well and make a paste.
- Add fryed paneer in this paste and stir well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and butter.
- Serve it with makke ki roti, chapati or paratha.