Skip to content
- 1/2 kg Carrots.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 100 gm Khoya (1/2 cup) properly mashed.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp chopped nuts
- 8-10 raisins (Kishmish)
How to make Gajar ka Halwa in Microwave:-
- Wash carrot and peeled and grated. Take a deep bowl and mix grated carrots , sugar and milk.
- Microwave covered for 10-20 minutes.
- After that add ghee, raisins and khoya mix it well. Microwave uncovered for 10-15 minutes.
- After 10 minutes add cardamom powder and chopped nuts. Garnishing with nuts.
- Serve it hot.