Gajar Ka Halwa
Gajar Ka Halwa is very delicious Dish. This recipe is very easy to make at home.You can eat this recipe any time. Me and my family loves this recipe.
- 1/2 kg Carrots.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 100 gm Khoya (1/2 cup) properly mashed.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp chopped nuts
- 8-10 raisins (Kishmish)
How to make Gajar ka Halwa in Microwave:-
- Wash carrot and peeled and grated. Take a deep bowl and mix grated carrots , sugar and milk.
- Microwave covered for 10-20 minutes.
- After that add ghee, raisins and khoya mix it well. Microwave uncovered for 10-15 minutes.
- After 10 minutes add cardamom powder and chopped nuts. Garnishing with nuts.
- Serve it hot.